Statement of Faith
- In one God, eternally existent in three persons-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the absolute deity and full humanity of our Lord Jesus Chist, God the Son, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His substitutionary and atoning death for all through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory to judge the living and the dead.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is empowered to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the divine inspiration of all 66 books of the Old and New Testaments as originally given, guaranteeing their infallibility, entire trustworthiness, and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- That all people are sinners and cannot save themselves. Salvation is received as a free gift of God's grace, apart from works, through repentance and personal faith in the redemptive work of Christ and the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit.
- In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the eternal blessedness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ who are thus members of His body, the Church, whose work is the worship of God, perfecting the saints, and evangelization of the world.